Another way to do a more extreme detox is to look at fasting. This is where we refrain from eating food altogether for a number of days, it could be anything from 1 to 10 days however if you take this path make sure you speak with a health expert and be sure that you are ready for this. Also make sure you start with a raw fruit and vegetable fast before going into a full no food fast. This will kick your bodies natural detoxing systems into overdrive and is very effective in detoxing the body. It will allow your digestive system to completely shut down which it then focuses all of your bodies energy into pushing out toxins. At this time you should be drinking plenty of water and even some light exercise to allow the toxins to escape the bodies largest organ, the skin, as we sweat, and when you go to the loo.
Intermittent fasting is another form of fasting to detox where you will eat only in a small window time frame of the day. For example you might skip breakfast and not eat your first meal until 12 noon in the day, and have your last meal by 8pm, keeping your eating time within an 8 hour time period. This gives your digestive system a full 16 hours of rest each day in which it can do some light detoxing. Intermittent fasting is a great method as it can be sustained over a longer period of time because you are still eating 2 or 3 meals a day.
Top tips to Cleanse and Raise your Energy
1. Cleanse your energy and your space by smudging with sage or palo santo
2. Take a detoxing Epson salts bath with essential oils
3. Drink 12 glasses of filtered water with half a lemon added to each
4. Eat high vibrational living fruits and vegetables
5. Clear out the old by rid of material clutter and debris
6. Spend time in nature to raise your vibration
7. Listen to high vibrational music at 528hz
8. Be creative doing things that make you happy to raise your vibration
9. Examine old emotional patterns and beliefs to let go of what no longer serves you
10. Daily cut the energetic chords of attachment to low vibrational people and relationships
11. Invoke the Violet Flame to burn away any lower energies, implants, or programming
12. Meditate daily with roses or rose essential oil which is very high vibrational
13. Use crystals like Rose Quartz or Morganite to connect with the frequency of love
14. If you feel called to do so attend an Energy healing session with a professional practitioner
Read about some suggestions for cleansing and raising your energy :
What to expect?
When you do your first detox, even if it is just a raw fruit and vegetable detox you may start to see a rash form around the body. Don't worry, this actually means that the detox is working. The toxins will rush to leave the body in every way possible and so you need to help alleviate this rash, not with any creams or medication, simply by drinking plenty of water, doing light aerobic exercise and should even consider a daily sauna to allow your skins pores to open up and let the toxins out.
A little Secret to help Fight Hunger Cravings
A little added secret you can do to help you fight hunger cravings is to drink black coffee, no milk no sugar. The caffeine in coffee increases your metabolism and this will help you detox faster whilst at the same time suppressing your hunger. A black coffee can even be drank whilst you are fasting as it will not officially break your fast, so it's a great little trick to get you through the day and increase mental focus.