Most of us think of a spa as the place to soothe aching muscles and relax but we can also help our bodies to detoxify and rejuvenate by spending time in the warm water of our backyard spa pool. To get the most benefit out of the warm water soak, you might like to exfoliate your skin using loofa or a coarse washcloth to remove dead skin and allow our pores to breathe. When you hop in the hot tub, the warm water will stimulate sweating, which will flush away the harmful toxins in our bodies. Most people don't realise, but we do actually sweat while immersed in water, so keep yourself hydrated with water to replenish your bodily fluids. For the detoxification process to work to its best potential, stay in the spa for at least 10-15 minutes. You can also exfoliate again after your spa by taking a shower immediately after you get out and scrubbing your skin once again.
1. Cleanse your energy and your space by smudging with sage or palo santo
2. Take a detoxing Epson salts bath with essential oils
3. Drink 12 glasses of filtered water with half a lemon added to each
4. Eat high vibrational living fruits and vegetables
5. Clear out the old by rid of material clutter and debris
6. Spend time in nature to raise your vibration
7. Listen to high vibrational music at 528hz
8. Be creative doing things that make you happy to raise your vibration
9. Examine old emotional patterns and beliefs to let go of what no longer serves you
10. Daily cut the energetic chords of attachment to low vibrational people and relationships
11. Invoke the Violet Flame to burn away any lower energies, implants, or programming
12. Meditate daily with roses or rose essential oil which is very high vibrational
13. Use crystals like Rose Quartz or Morganite to connect with the frequency of love
14. If you feel called to do so attend an Energy healing session with a professional practitioner
Discover the perfect spa pool to fit your lifestyle and provide you and your family with relaxation and rejuvenation every day.
We hope you enjoy choosing from our range of exceptional spas with a size, seating arrangement and massage therapy to suit every 'body'.
A spa pool, also known as a hot tub or pool spa, is a specially designed structure that holds warm water. A spa pool combines the therapeutic benefits of warm water with powerful jets that provide massaging and soothing effects to the body. Spa pools offer a range of features, such as adjustable jets, seating options, lighting, and temperature control, allowing users to customise their spa pool experience. Whether for relaxation, stress relief, or socialising, spa pools provide a tranquil and luxurious retreat right in the comfort of your backyard.
So there you have it, some simple ways you can take to do your own detox. No fancy programs, no special diets, just fruit, vegetables and water. Now if any of this information has inspired you to do your own detox, we do recommend doing more research on the topic and consulting with a health expert such as a nutritionist or personal trainer before you begin. Ensure you start this detox at the beginning of the week so that you have 7 days to detox your body, rather than just one day.