All images found throughout this site are for illustrations purposes only & are subject to change at any time.
Information that you provide to us
When you visit this website you will be asked to provide certain personal information that may include your name and contact details. We may also collect other information such as:
- Your usage of our website
- Information provided by you via online website forms. This includes, but is not limited to; enquiries, complaints, registration and/or application forms.
- Information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us.
- Information about your visit to our website, including but not limited to: IP Address, type of operating system, internet browser version, your geographical location, the length of your visit and the webpages on our website that you have visited.
How we use your information
We and our agents or partners may use your information to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested.
- Offer you services and products from time to time from us or our partners.
- Contact you about improving the way we provide services and products now or in the future.
- Create statistics, test computer systems, analyse customer information, create profiles and create marketing opportunities (including using information about what services you request from us).
- Help train our staff.
- Generating anonymous statistics to help us improve our service.
- Respond to any enquiries or complaints made by or about you in regards to this website.
- To investigate and take action against any misuse of the site.
When we contact you, we may use any information we hold about you to do so. We may choose to contact you by email, phone, text or multimedia message or other forms of electronic communications or by visiting you. If we are contacting you about additional products or services we or our selected partners are offering, we will endeavour to do so in the way that you have told us you would prefer to receive marketing information. You can ask us not to send you any information at any time by contacting us.
Disclosure of information
We may allow other people and organisations to use information we hold about you:
- to provide products or services you have asked for, or to contact you in order to provide products or services you have asked for;
- as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses;
- if we have been asked (for example by Ofgem or a lawyer) to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes;
- as part of current or future legal action;
- as part of government data-sharing initiatives, for example, those designed to help stop fuel poverty (where people cannot afford to pay for heating and electricity);
Protecting your information
We have strong security measures in place to store and protect your information. All data you provide is stored digitally in Tier 4 data centre facilities in Ireland (EU). Our data centres are protected by redundant power supplies, multiple layers of physical and operational security, fire protection services and dedicated on-site professionals 24x7.
Please remember that communications over the Internet, such as emails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Any email communications may go through a number of countries before they are delivered. We are not responsible for any unauthorised access or loss of information that is outside of our control.
Updating Your Information
You are entitled to have a copy of your personal information that you have given us and to have any inaccurate information corrected. We may charge a small fee for providing a copy of any information we hold about you. To request this information please contact us via our website.
Upon request, we will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists.
We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external Web sites to which we may link.